Calendar and pricing messed up

Debbie1085
Level 1
New York, NY

Calendar and pricing messed up

Anyone having this too?

My calendar and my pricing are a mess. I entered one price it shows another. Totally not working!

The price I set is not what it shows, but if i click to edit it has the price right... then if i set a promotion it has a random price as the base.

Something obviously very wrong with airbnb technology calendar but its been 2 weeks!!! And airbnb support have not been able to give a coherent answer....

Frustrated host @Stephanie 

Screenshot_20221113-113537_Airbnb.jpg

Screenshot_20221113-113544_Airbnb.jpg

Screenshot_20221113-113554_Airbnb.jpg

5 Replies 5
Gorgette0
Level 1
Cambridge, MD

I have noticed the same thing. I intentionally listed the last Sunday of the month for less than $200. Today is listed as listed at over $300. This happened in the last few days.

Lina88
Level 9
Tampa, FL

Hello Debbie, one of the new novelties is the total price option. Is it possible that it is activated? If it is activated, the price will include everything (cleaning, management, taxes, etc.)

Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Debbie1085 !

I'm sorry to hear you're facing such technical issue. If this issue still persists, do let me know. I might be able to connect your issue with the concerned team.

Bhumika
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to start a conversation!

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

been back and forth with support and no one really was able to to help.

Ondřej18
Level 2
Prague, Czech Republic

I think it is connected to new iPhone app update . I am experiencing similar errors. App is now in hands of some irresponsible amateur who never saw any host at work,  especially multi listing host. :-(((