HELP! no message clients left cancelled by Airbnb listing suspended

Carlos4267
Level 2
Puntarenas, Costa Rica

HELP! no message clients left cancelled by Airbnb listing suspended

Hi my account has been suspended I have a camera pointing directly to main door of my Airbnb, the investigator called me and then said it was easy two steps change my description to say there’s a camera and second a statement that I read Airbnb policies… after that I got an email saying that’s not enough and they need to go further in investigation to see, I never got a notification that the reservation was cancelled by Airbnb, I knew cause the neighbor called me to say gate was open I went home and when I wanted to send the girl a msg it says cancelled by Airbnb and apparently she complaint saying that I was recording her and probably have cameras inside I went send all proofs record myself gave access to camera control is an old camera and only records when motion. Today they told me this: The case has been reviewed by the management, and they confirmed that the proper measures had been taken.

Per our Terms of Service, Airbnb reserves the right to make the temporary listing restrictions with regard to these disputes. I will be in touch again with a final decision and outcome.

I am a superhost I don’t know what will happen I write everyday but was told that no more proofs needed and this i just sent please guide me

i live for this and love Airbnb but can’t understand this I made the claim as she introduced a visitor at 2.30 am of course if I see an alarm notification for 2.30 am I will open it and now I am under investigation 

I also said there was this family that asked me to take the camera off as they like to shower naked in the outside shower and I said yes I think she is investigating more because of my honest example… 

I can’t sleep the stress is killing me but still have my coming reservation but still suspended any help? Ideas?

thanks I appreciate your insight

carlos 

2 Replies 2
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Carlos4267 

Did you declare in your listing you had cameras? 

Nobody here knows if and when they will lift your suspension, we are all just host like you,

All I can say to you is get yourself listed on other platforms dont wait for airbnb,

If you need advise where to go let me know, 

Thanks for replying appreciated yes my suspension is off and also they gave em full refund why? No idea whatever they claim is not true but anyways is past and lesson learned yes I did say there was one camera pointing main door for security but theses days I ask absolutely everything to the Airbnb customer service team is very strict and you need to be on it at the end I will for sure take off my camera and place it at my house no problem and done thanks for replying 🙏🏽