How to put photos in the SCHEDULED message?

Answered!
Jan11874
Level 1
Herjangen, Norway

How to put photos in the SCHEDULED message?

I'm on the app and the home page and can not figure how to put photos in the SCHEDULED message.
I can add a photo manually in the message but not in SCHEDULED message.
If anybody know how to add a photo in SCHEDULED message please give me instructions like I am 4 years old.
If nobody knows, how do you send a message to AirBnB that it is a wanted feature?

1 Best Answer
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Jan11874  Many hosts are looking for this feature (which actually doesn't exist).

Please leave your feedback there: https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

@Jan11874  Many hosts are looking for this feature (which actually doesn't exist).

Please leave your feedback there: https://www.airbnb.com/help/feedback

Thanks for the information!

So if many hosts give feedback we maybe get that feature.
I sent a message about this feature.

Due to having a lot info that is critical that my guests READ & pay attention.

The only way I've been able to do this for the past 10 years is to send an email; includes pictures. Guests do not always read through the email, as well as, some disregard it; maybe believing it odd, due to it being advised to stay on message board (& emails being discouraged). I live in townhome community. It's difficult for guests to find their parking space. Some guests have been extremely frustrated from the very start of stay. There is other information that I absolutely have to provide to guests to prevent disturbances to my neighbors; i.e.,  standing on my neighbor's porch, (usually happens during the stay), neighbors have had a few surprise walk-ins when their door is unlocked by my guests; and just as bad, is when my guests park in a neighbor's space.

There are about 10 bnb's in the neighborhood. This seriously jeopardizes continued STRs for all of us in the neighborhood; affecting livelihoods & lifestyles! The HOA only needs just 1-2 more complaints before calling a vote to ban STRs.

There's no doubt that it would be a simple tech addition that would enable photo or PDF uploads in scheduled messages.

It is quite frustrating, esp. when there's otherwise quite a lengthy elaboration of options to choose to include in the pop ups; and mostly redundant as there are already noted sections where that info is provided by hosts; thus very limited regarding needs of hosts, to aid guests in smooth and easy going stays.

The issue is absolutely NOT resolved.
The "Help" section instructs hosts to upload these particular pictures and PRIVATE INFO BE PUBLICLY POSTED in the listing. Heck, only about 65% of my guests read the entire listing or recall all info provided in the listing! 

>>>Besides my detailed parking map picture - designed for a kindergartener to follow, I also have to provide written directions, in case guests miss a detail or two on the map. 

Nearing the stay date, notifications of the most relevant, necessary info by sectional pop-up scheduled messages gets attention. THIS IS MOST HELPFUL TO GUESTS.

Thank you!