Listing not showing up!

Answered!

Listing not showing up!

Hi everyone!

I just joined the hosting community and listed my place yesterday. Every time I check my listing doesn't show up on the search results at all!

Even if I zoom in fully on my area. Why is this happening? Even if I filter to see the dates I set available, it doesn't show up still.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

1 Best Answer
Julie_Mike0
Level 7
Chicago, IL

Hey, it shows up for me! You may need to try on another browser or clear your cache. From another article, "Keep in mind that each guest will see different results when searching based on the preferences they add, their past booking history, and other search criteria." https://www.airbnb.co.uk/help/article/39/what-factors-determine-how-my-listing-appears-in-search-res...

pic.PNG

View Best Answer in original post

110 Replies 110
_EMAILHIDDEN26
Level 1
Hesperia, CA

hi, mine is not showing up either. Someone helped me yesterday and said it was fixed but is still not showing up

Ben260
Level 1
Victoria, Australia

Hi Our listing is not showing up either, we have been listed and repsonded to well for the last 10 months and now all of a sudden the listing isnt showing up.  Does anyone know how we can contact airbnb directly to get an answer, lots of us seem to be ahving the same issue?

Thanks Gaby

Barry82
Level 1
Dublin, Ireland

Hi  All ,  As a new host my listing was showing ok for a month  and  now for the last  2 weeks its my listing is  not showing on search results  for my city

have contacted airbnb support but not real answer to fix the problem

I did change my  email addrees on the account ? would this cause the issue

what with a host account  can make a listing drop off like this  ? 

any help welcome

thanks

Barry

Laura1221
Level 2
New York, NY

I had the same problem. I have been hosting for two years with 6 bedrooms and am a supper host.  I deal with  emails from guests all the time.  I noticed I stopped getting emails and bookings. I noticed that all my bookings where booked long ago or were from guests who have been with me before.  I check my calanders everyday and open my lisitings.  I used a freinds phone and my dsughters to see if I was listed.  After mulitple searches I found one room way at the end of the list. So strange!!!!!! I did reach out to the help desk and they told me I need to start using social media and even suggested making my own webpage to start advertising my space.  I understnad this is all good for business but it makes no sense that for years I have been on the app everyday talking to guests and then all of a sudden non.  My six rooms are not listed or easly found.  They really did not give any good explanation.  They said it depends on search options but I am telling you straight. I go crazy with emails all the time.  What the heck is happenig.  They keep wanting me to lower the price. I do but then they send me a message to put on a 20% deal on top of the already lowered price.  It is crazy. It is not worth it. It cost $50 at the youth hostel.  They say go to $35 a nihght. Are they crazy!!!!!!!!

Also this message board does nothing.  There is no answers.  If hosts have no answeres to share then airbnb should be reading these questions and answering them.  

This is happening to me as well. I have a friend staying with me who wants to stay at my Airbnb in a nearby city. I can find my listing from my browser but when I get on his I can`t find it, nor can we even find it on the map of the city. 

For the last few years I have had very good bookings in December and Janaury but this year I have had very few. I suspect that there may be some preferential treatment going to management companies who manage large volumes of properties for Airbnb. Airbnb is currently the subject of an anti trust investigation where it is claimed that Airbnb took part in actions that diminished the business opportunities of rival companies or discouraged newcomers from entering the market by insisiting that management companies only deal with Airbnb.  Airbnb just another evil tech giant?

Exactly! The same **bleep** as booking.com and hotels.com

lots of people still like it

maybe some other project will come where the commision everyone pays will also cover proper communication with home owners. All about big money again.

Ann320
Level 2
Delray Beach, FL

My listing shows "listed", but it never shows when searching  the city.  40 others show in nearvy cities that i didnt dearch for! Tried different filters and I can edit  it.....but nobody can see. Map doesn't have it. No good!

Joanne-And-Nick0
Level 1
Papamoa, New Zealand

Hi there. We have the same problem. We were able to phone the help centre in New Zealand and talk to a help desk person. There is a phone list for numbers in each country if you scroll to the bottom of the help page. Go to: Community Centre all discussions help.  the topic page is: 

Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide [UPDATED]

Hope this helps. Cheers Nick

Contact Airbnb: A Community Help Guide
Sofia199
Level 2
Costa Rica

Mine is not showing up either when looking fornit manually, just the direct link seems to be working. https://abnb.me/EVmg/6cP7FH2OsJ

Hazel6
Level 2
Chester, United Kingdom

Hello, I have been having problems with my Manchester listing (Spacious, Comfortable and Quiet) for 2 months now.  My bookings have been so scarce which is most unusual and now I am faced with a very empty calender for the spring/summer season. 

I have reported this issue many times to Airbnb but they tell me there is no problem.  I have had a number of people search on their computers and they cannot find it.  I also had a return customer that could not find it to book!

Having looked on the community page for people experiencing this problem there was some advice to snooze the listing which I have done this week.  This has helped my property re-appear when doing date searches.  However when I do a general search in the area that my property is, Whalley Range Manchester, it does not appear.  Can anybody help with this one?

Many thanks

Hazel

Alison262
Level 2
Cape Elizabeth, ME

I have newly listed and can not find my place in search returns either. I have confirmed instant booking filter is set to "off", used my location for search, filtered to help narrow results for available beds and even entered dates when I know I am open--nothing worked.

Did anyone get resolution on this?

Thanks

Hi everyone,

I have problem that my listing doesnt show up. Ive been try zoom the maps or put the address. But still have same problem. Does anyone can help to solve the problem. Thanks

@Sisca0,

I was able to find your listing just by moving the map to your area.

It was #19 of 37 listings in the nearby area.

Do you have any unusual restrictions regarding booking?

Hi everyone! I joined the hosting community and listed my place last 1week. Every time I check my listing doesn't show up on the search results at all! Even if I zoom in fully on my area. Why is this happening?  Any help would be greatly appreciated