Looking to connect with hosts/property managers in Sintra, Portugal, that are partners on AirBnB platform

Looking to connect with hosts/property managers in Sintra, Portugal, that are partners on AirBnB platform

Hi AirBnB Sintra Hosts (or property manager),

I'm interested in hiring a host/property manager to manage a property in Sintra.  Any insights or contact information this forum can provide is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

4 Replies 4
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Sophey0, I would recommend taking a look on our "Get Local" page as you might have better chances to connect with a local Hosts in need of a Co-host 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Sónia-and-Darko0
Level 2
Almada, Portugal

Hello @Sophey0 

If you are looking for a cohost please contact us. We live near Sintra (Carvoeira). We have lot of experience in this area and managing several apartments.

Cheers,

Sonia & Darko

Daniela2458
Level 2
Portland, OR

Hello! 'm an experienced host and I speak four languages, Portuguese, English and Spanish. I see your post is one year old, but if you are still interest in connecting  I'm interested in being a host/property manager in Sintra. We are relocating to Sintra in June 2024. Warm Greeting!

- Daniela

Hi Daneila,

Thank you for reaching out.  Yes, let's have a conversation to better understand what you are looking for, what I'm looking for and see if it's a match.  Is there a contact number where we can connect?

My WhatsApp **

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]

Thank you,
Sophey