Need a co-host in West Hollywood Los Angeles

Jimmy406
Level 1
Arlington, VA

Need a co-host in West Hollywood Los Angeles

Hi! I'm looking for a co-host to get my property setup and to manage the day to day. It's a beautiful 2bd, 1 bath, with a large private yard and modern decor.

4 Replies 4
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Jimmy406

Have you had a chance to check if there's a Host Club near you? it might be a better place to find a co-Host ☺️

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

Good luck in your search!

Emilie 

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

First off thank you for taking the time to read this as I am beginning my journey in the Airbnb world. My name Is Yai and I own a small business in SWFL, so i am familiar with customer service along with other skill sets that may be beneficial. I am hoping to be of service as a virtual cohost, please let me know if you are interested in a trial run.

Here is some of many tasks I would be able to accomplish if given the opportunity:

-Adjust the listing calendar

-Travel to the property bi-monthly to check in on how it is being maintained

-assist guests with check in/out

-coordinate cleanings 

-Replenish necessities 

-Respond to inquires

- Handle guests de-escalations

-Update description and photos of listings

-Review guests' feedback and respond accordingly

- Respond to any other questions guests may have

Andrey154
Level 2
San Diego, CA

Hi,

I am a seasoned host and available to start immediately on a virtual basis to help you from A-Z and at negotiable rates.

I strongly believe that co-hosting can be done remotely but if you need a local co-host specifically, I could still help you automate and fully handle some of your online tasks, while your local co-host can be available for any on-site calls.

Let me know if of interest! 

Hi Jimmy406,

Is this opportunity still available?

We are interested in co-hosting!

We are Superhosts with nearly 3 years of experience managing all aspects of luxury short term rental properties. We have an overall 4.99 star rating with over 100 reviews across all platforms.

We would need to know more about the property to determine if it would be a good fit for both parties. Please message us so we can discuss further!

Kindly,

Jon and Nora

Elevated Stay