New on Airbnb

Answered!
Jessica2903
Level 2
Sandton, South Africa

New on Airbnb

Good day

I recently joined but i am not getting bookings at all only been twice on a weekend 1 day, how can i improve listings please assist with tips 

thanks 

1 Best Answer

Great advise thank you so much for taking time on this. I am on it 

View Best Answer in original post

4 Replies 4
Bhumika
Community Manager
Community Manager
Toronto, Canada

Hello @Jessica2903 , 

Welcome to the Community Center! I recommend you take a look at this existing resource on How to improve your listing. You can also find other resources that might help you on  How to get started with hosting.

We're happy to announce the Month of Celebration!

Can’t find what you’re searching for? start a conversation

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

Great information thank you so much. 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Jessica2903 

Your listing looks nice, your photos are bright and clear and the two reviews you have so far are positive. I don't know if your pricing is right, but one of those reviews mentions it's good value.

I would rethink the order of your photos though. The first photo will appear in the search results, so make sure it is the one that best sells your listing. That, and the next four photos, will appear on the landing page and guests won't see the rest unless they click on the link to see more.

So, vary these up to showcase different spaces or amenities. At the moment, three of the five show your living area/couches. Also, the pool is a selling point and it even says on your listing that it's a rare amenity for listings in the area, so I would definitely make more of this and, at the very least, include it in the top five photos.

Great advise thank you so much for taking time on this. I am on it