Seeking Co-Host Opportunity in Oakland/Bay Area

Seeking Co-Host Opportunity in Oakland/Bay Area

Hello All,

I'm an Oakland, CA native and Short-Term Property Manager. I'm seeking to work with a SuperHost in need of assistance or a Host seeking to become a SuperHost, and take their business to the next level!

I come from a corporate Management background and started in this business co-managing a cleaning service catering to AirBnB rentals. I've acquired an exceptional amount of knowledge regarding the Hosting business from working with various SuperHosts with various needs.

If you are in search of a STPM/CoHost or if you know someone who may need assistance, please respond to this message to discuss further details.

Best Regards

4 Replies 4
Leslie79
Level 3
Oakland, CA

Hi 

I have considered getting a co-host. How can we connect directly? @ChyRaće0 

Hi Leslie,

I do apologize for my delayed response. Please contact me at *[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message'] if you are still interested!

Best Regards,

ChyRace

Hi Leslie,

I apologize for my delayed response. Please contact me at 

*[Personal information hidden for safety reasons–in line with the Community Center Guidelines - to use the Direct Messaging function here in the Community Center, hover over the post profile photo and click 'Send Message'] if you are still interested!

Best Regards,

ChyRace

Terry822
Level 2
Oakland, CA

hi my name is Terry Holloway I live in the bay area and I’m looking for a co host  please contact me at your earliest convenience. My phone number is

**[Phone number hidden due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines]