What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I noticed today that when I search for my listing online it doesn't show if the filter for "entire place" is selected. Has anyone else noticed this with theirs? It shows fine without but once that filter is checked it gets removed from searches even thoug... Latest reply by Wilderness2
    • Screenshot_20231028-112255.png
    • Screenshot_20231028-111449.png
    • Screenshot_20231028-111441.png
    Hello air BnB hosts, I have been going back and forth for, 1 week almost, with airBnB ambassadors trying to understand why all the bookings Ive received in June July and August this year, for my upcoming guests, have not had the additional guest fee appli... Latest reply by Sirlen13
    I don't want to book a split stay. I want to book a stay in one place. There is no option to turn this "feature" off. It is not a feature to me, it is a bug that needs to be removed. If I want to book multiple consecutive stays, i can just do that on my... Latest reply by Enrico586
    my listing has been suspended over a week now after a troublesome guest made false accusations after a claim was submitted after property damages during their stay. I’ve tried to contact customer support several times and nobody seems to have an answer f... Latest reply by Jennifer2492
    Hi there. I’m a host in Bath in the UK and one of my listings was suspended because airbnb think it is a duplicate listing. The property in question has been a holiday rental for a while. The previous management company created a listing on airbnb for the... Latest reply by Georges191