What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I started to use the new version of Airbnb few days ago.What I immediately noticed was the removal of trip length setting from calendar view.Before I could click on any date on calendar and select the price or set a custom trip length.It seems this have ... Latest reply by Joan2709
    Hello According to my insights my overall rating is 4.82 despite this I see my profile 4.71, I don't understand why. Also Airbnb can't explain and I do not have my superhost status back this quarter. Is someone able to help ? Latest reply by Dave-and-Deb0
    Merhabalar, Fulya Mahallesi Şişli / İstanbul'da kalan evim için akıllı fiyatlandırmayı uyguladığım anda evimin günlük kira bedeli 500 TL'den rezervasyon almaktadır. 1000 TL'ye çıkardığımda ise taleplerimde gözle görülür bir düşüş bulunmaktadır. Akıll... Latest reply by Nevin16
    Is there a way to contest or delete a rating from a guest?A guest rated the check-in process with 3 stars because she didn’t follow directions. The key was by the door and she decided to go through the gate and into the backyard and try for the basement d... Latest reply by Dawn241