What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    I am a new Host on Airbnb. I wanted to post a room on Airbnb but everytime my listing is corrupted. If I will access the link from another browser I get "404 Not Found". Why?I deleted the listing and try again....same result. Latest reply by Bhumika
    I have a new listing. I put it in my Airbnb account. I provided the tax info for my LLC since that is where the money will go. Should I have made a new Airbnb account for the LLC? or is it okay in my account as long as the tax info is right? Latest reply by Sybe
    I want to be able to allow one night reservations, but they are very inefficient to host. The ratio of costs vs the income received skyrockets on one night reservations. I don't want to change how I balance the nightly rate and the cleaning fee (which I h... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    יש דרך לחבור למארח ותיק ולקבל מהם חו"ד? -Is there a way to team up with a host and get a referral from them? Google translation added by OCM Latest reply by Paula