What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Phuc19
    com.airbnb.viaduct.errors.ViaductException: error message appeera 2nd times in 2 months.My listing has gone. Guests can not make reservations on my airbb page.(I can entry into my airbnb page like a host, edit everything.) But, this mistake 2nd time in 2 ... Latest reply by Cyndi85
    Hi everyone - currently looking at buying a house in a ski resort town to be used primarily as an Airbnb. We have a pretty good model in terms of expenses but have a lot of questions on the revenue number. We have used AirDNA to gather some data but was t... Latest reply by Lorna170
    There are a number of companies that own multiple properties in my area. These can be anything from families that own multiple units, to a standalone vacation property company that has its own website, but also lists properties on AirBnB and VRBO. MA... Latest reply by Mike-And-Jane0
    Can a host request an early assessment for Superhost, if a host meets superhost requirements before assessment date?For example a host met all requirements on October 10, can the host request an expedited assessment to be done sooner than wait for Jan a... Latest reply by Gwen386