What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    I am new in Airbnb and I am wondering how are the bookings in Vancouver downtown. I was not able get any booking through Airbnb since Oct 1, 2022. I refreshed all pictures and I lowered the price and still no inquiries. Thank you! Latest reply by J-Renato0
    I had to cancel a booking recently. The guest and I had been chatting for months as she is not due to arrive until next year. Unfortunately I have to move so I let my guest now I could no longer host her. She tried to cancel and somehow her cancellation w... Latest reply by Bhumika
    The "Guest Service Fee" is charged to guests and apparently includes a cleaning fee. However, it is not listed in the "Host payout section". If my guests are being charged for cleaning, why is Airbnb not passing this on to us? Airbnb aren't going to be do... Latest reply by Jefferson86
    If i have several properties on Airbnb but only want one listings calendar synched to Vrbo, is this possible? Or if i sync will Vrbo up date all my Airbnb calendars ? Thanks for any help Latest reply by Fred13