What Hosts are saying

Hi everyone, Welcome to the "Ask about your listing" board – I hope you’ve been finding lots of useful information, insights and advice from our community. One of the amazing things about this space is that those starting out on their Hosting journey c... Latest reply by Bob1514
    My Airbnb is only available for Friday/Saturday night stays. I set up my calendar months ago and can't remember exactly how I did that but I just noticed that starting in April my calendar looks like it's available every day of the week. Is there a way ... Latest reply by Kay1366
    In the last few times when I try to book a property with Airbnb, it shows the properties are available, but when I contact the hosts before booking, they informed me that the property is not available for booking, they said it is AirBNB's problem, airbnb ... Latest reply by David9482
    I live in the US and have been trying to set up Fastpay but there is not an option to set it up in the Payout Methods. I have contacted customer service and they just send the link saying to add it as a payout method. Then I reached out for a 3rd time a... Latest reply by Bhumika
    How do i find the date that I started hosting my airbnb? I can see on my "About Host" when i joined airbnb for travel, but i cannot find the date that we started hosting our airbnb Latest reply by Lorissa2
    I had hoped a more granular approach would change the existing length of stay discounts. For 3-bedroom apartments like my two AirBnBs, in my town the most common length of stay is two nights for one or two bedrooms needed, then stays around 3-5 nights - w... Latest reply by Gillian166