Co-host/changeover/turn-around/cleaning help offered!

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Co-host/changeover/turn-around/cleaning help offered!

Hello All,

If anyone needs help or support with changeover/turn-around/cleaning/key handover/guest interaction, then let me know!

I am based in NW6, but can easily travel around north, west, central and so on.

I am a superhost with a glowing 5* review record- so you know your listing and reputation will be in safe hands!

Best wishes

Paul.

11 Replies 11
Lara241
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Paul, I am looking for clean and linens turn over service for our flat in Bloomsbury.  Can you message me with your details, it sounds what I am looking for.

Thanks!

Lara

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi Lara,

I have sent a DM with my details to your inbox.

Best wishes

Paul.

Katarina59
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Paul,

I am looking for some help over the christmas period as I am away. It would ble cleaning, changing linen and meeting guests. Is this something you do?

I am based in Old Street.

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kat

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Katarina59 your listing is STUNNING! I'd be happy to work for you on your turnovers, cleaning and guest check-ins/outs depending on your calendar- I'm getting quite booked through Xmas and NY.

I shall drop you an email with my contact details.

Best wishes for now!

Paul.

Yes please! katarinapahlson@gmail.com

Nicholas273
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Paul,  i would be interested in you helping with a flat I have in london - could you e-mail me at nickrbegley@gmail.com - many thanks Nick 

Hi Nick,

I have just dropped you an email now.

Best wishes 

Paul.

Mark1283
Level 1
Richmond, United Kingdom

Hello. Would you be interested in helping us on the 25th December or would you have any reccomendations on cleaning companies for such a date? We are in Richmond so might be a bit far.  Many thanks

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi Mark! I hope you're well.

If I had capacity to support you on the 25th I would but I'm sorry to say it won't be possible.

If you need support on any other bookings just let me know- you're only 30 mins away from me on the overground.

I don't have any recommendations for cleaning companies as I manage all cleanings for hosts myself to ensure quality- I know some hosts use larger management companies, but most of them don't operate a pay-as-you-go service.

Sorry I can't be more help this time- I would drop you a DM with my details but your profile seems to be missing the inbox option! 

If you'd like to get in touch, just open my Airbnb listing via my community centre profile and "contact host" me there and I'll be in touch!

Best wishes

Paul 🙂

Stephen573
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Paul, would you be available for an Airbnb switchover on 28 December  in Clapton, Hackney?

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi Stephen,

I hope you are well. I am really sorry, I don't have any capacity on the 28th now so I won't be able to support you.

I shall drop you a DM now with my contact details in case you have a need for support for other stays.

Best wishes

Paul.