Co-host needed in Central-West London (W2)

Neil127
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Co-host needed in Central-West London (W2)

Hi everyone.  My husband and I live mainly in Amsterdam but have a smallish Mews house in Paddington.  Historically this London home has been used mainly for our own use.  I recently retired so we're now thinking of going some short-term letting of the property to help us cover the costs of the London property.  I'm not going to be able to do this by myself so am looking for someone how might be interested in co-hosting.  I will manage pricing, calender, most communication personally but am looking for help with check-in, check-out, cleaning, laundry, keeping an eye on provisions and so on.  We have no problem following the 90 day rule so aren't looking to maximise occupancy at any cost.  Is anyone interested in something like this?  Many thanks.  Neil & Jonathan

4 Replies 4
Margaret11
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Neil and Jonathan

I can definitely help. I am a host myself since 2014 and also co host for 5 hosts with properties in West London and Hampshire. The hosts I work for live all over the world including: South Africa, LA and France. I am happy to add Amsterdam to the list! Give me a call on 07939 100336 and we can disucss.  This is my profile link on Airbnb for more information:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/users/21448060/listings?user_id=21448060&s=50

With best wishes, Margaret

Margaret
Denise585
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello  Neil

I am based in South Ken, currently working for airbnb management company around this area, pimlico and can  take additional bookings (or just to focus on co-hosting if someone else would be interested) If you are looking for someone trustable, reliable who can do all the work while you abroad or just don't have the time to manage i am happy to assist. Latecia@centrum.cz 07773933051

Neil127
Level 1
Amsterdam, Netherlands

Hi Denise

Thanks for your message.  We have found a co-host but I will keep your details if that's OK in case anything changes (which it might!).  I appreciate your getting in touch. 

Best regards. 

Neil +31 6 53 39 10 86

Linda1650
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi Neil,

in case you still need someone I am looking for long term engagements; 

I've sent a message to your inbox.

Best regards,

Linda