Co hosting in London E8 Hackney

Gemma41
Level 1
Bergen, Norway

Co hosting in London E8 Hackney

Dear Hosts!

I'm interested to find a co host in London.

I'm Gemma and have been hosting for about three years in Norway. .Now I would like to list my 1 bed apartment in Hackney.

Reading the Airbnb help it looks like official co hosting doesn't yet exist in London. Is that correct? Otherwise does anyone know of any ways to find a local Airbnb host who is willing to help manage my place? I'm sure this must be possible!

Any advice is welcome!

Many thanks!

Gemma

12 Replies 12
Indre1
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hi, Gemma,

Im a host in SE London and I'm helping few hosts with their properties. You can contact me directly and we can discuss it further

Dora31
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

hello there

I have been hosting people for a few years now, and i live in Bow, E3 6 mins to Hackney. let me know please if you need help or advice 🙂

thanks

dora

Aleasia0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Dora

i'm Aleasia and I host my flat in Tower Hamlets (Stepney Green/ Mile End). I'm currently on holiday and have a potential booking this Thursday. Unfortunately my friend who has been helping me out is not available to clean after the last guests leave in the morning and then greet new guests that afternoon. Are you available? What is the cost?

thanks

Dora31
Level 4
London, United Kingdom

hey there

i was also on holiday and had to ask someone to help 😞

let me know please if next time you need help

Sveika Indre,

Ieškau, kas padėtų pasirūpinti mano buto nuoba airbnb birželio-liepos mėnesiais. Pamačiau, kad tu berods tuo užsiimi. Lauksiu žinių!

Ieva

Hello Gemma,

Im a host with a house in the US, but I've lived in SE London since1996.

I can help, I am interested in helping you host your property if yo haven't found someone already.

If would like, you can contact me directly via Airbnb and we can discuss it further.

Here is my listing in the US:

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/12869924

Many Thanks,

Hans & Denise

O0
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Gema I have a hosting service so please contact me so we can discuss further. Thanks 

Denis71
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

I haven't been travelling for a while and I'd like to host people who want to discover London. I'm situated in Hackney, I'd love to join the team of Airbnb hosts.

xx@deadparquet

Lorenz8
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Gemma,

My name is Lorenz and I would be interested in being a co-host in the Hackney/Victoria Park area.

I live off Old Ford road (Gunmakers lane) and work at UCL as a researcher so am very flexible, and would be able to meet guests if needed. Please get in touch if you're interterested in chatting more. 

Best wishes,

Lorenz

Hi Lorenz,

are you still interested in co-host in Hackney? If yes, I will need some help soon.

Kindly,

Ieva

Sam409
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hiya I live in Hackney and I'd be happy to help you co host 

Luana10
Level 1
Santos, Brazil

If you still need a co-host feel free to drop me a message.