Co-hosting in West London

Andrew720
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Co-hosting in West London

Hi,

I'm interested in hearing from anyone who is co-hosting or needs cohosting in my area of West London. Last time I checked it seems there is no Airbnb supported cohosting option here?

I often travel for work (I write for a monthly print magazine), and Airbnb my cute studio in W8, between High St. Kensington and Notting Hill Gate. From time to time I could use help with cohosting when I can't make it back for a checkin or checkout time.

When I am in London, I would be happy to cohost for someone. As you see from my flat, I have an eye for detail, making a flat feel like a home, and the empathy to want to ensure guests need for nothing. I also have a cleaner I work with, and a linen service.

5 Replies 5
Raymond104
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello Andrew,

I live in North West London Not far from Notting Hill and am a host myself I would be more than happy to do hosting for you when your away.

Regards

Ray

Federica266
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Andrew

i could also co host if interested.

i did host  for my 2 bedroom flat in w4.

regards

federica

Hi Federica,

Thanks for getting in touch. I may need a cohost for a couple of guests in June and July.

You can call me on 07955636101 to discuss. I leave May 16th for work. We can meet between now and then to show you the studio.

Best,

Andrew

Niki0
Level 6
London, United Kingdom

My flat is in Chelsea & could also use a co host for a couple of weeks in august if anyone can help that would be ideal

kdbchelseapenthouse at gmail com

Thanks!

Denise585
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Hello, 

I am based in South Ken, currently working for airbnb management company around this area, pimlico and can  take additional bookings. If you are looking for someone trustable, reliable who can do all the work while you abroad or just don't have the time to manage i am happy to assist. Latecia@centrum.cz 07773933051