New co-host available in London

Agnese17
Level 1
Chiavari, Italy

New co-host available in London

Hi guys 🙂

I manage properties in London since 2 years. I would be a co-host to help you to manage yours whenever you need and you're away and you need someone to trust with. I love to let guest feel like home and to make their holiday special. I'm available for check-in, check-out, cleanings. If your property is based in Camden, central London, St John's Wood and North West London in general will be a pleasure for me to help you in a professional manner.

I hope to hear you soon.

Thanks,

Agnese

7 Replies 7
Alessia101
Level 1
Lerici, Italy

Ciao Agnese,

non riesco a capire se il messaggio sia stato inviato o meno,

il mio appartamento su airbnb lo trovi con questo titolo:

Delizioso monolocale in stile inglese

spero di sentirti presto!

Alessia

Alessia101
Level 1
Lerici, Italy

Ciao Agnese,
mi chiamo Alessia, sono ligure come te e ho un piccolo monolocale a Londra tra Sheperdbush e Hammersmith che affitto periodicamente anche con airbnb.
Ho una persona che mi aiuta a gestirlo ma non e' sempre disponibile, quindi sto cercando qualcuno che mi possa dare una mano nell'accoglienza e nelle pulizie ai check - in e check-out.
Saro' a Londra nei prossimi giorni,
tra il 6 e il 10 ottobre e mi farebbe molto piacere incontrarti se per te fosse possibile!
Ti lascio, se airbnb lo permette, il link all'appartamento e il mio numero di telefono, in ogni caso restiamo in contatto da qui!
Grazie e buona giornata,
Alessia

https://abnb.me/EVmg/Hvc5YgayRG

prefisso italiano tre, tre, otto
ottonovenoveottotretreuno

Stacey68
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Hi Agnese,

We are looking for a co-host for our flat on the Grays Inn Road for weekends only.

Are you still available?

Regards,

Stacey

Saif7
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

hi

i have a property near Vaxualhall station in London,looking for person who clean ,iron and help check in and check out in odd timings.

you can contact me 

mobile: 07722000755

Hi 

we are looking for someone to help us cohost for a guest coming in on the 6th of August.

please let me know if you are available for that.

many thanks

mustafa

Hi Agnese,

we we could use help from a cohost this August. How can I contact you

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Mustafa39 I hope you are well.

I will drop you out a private message with my co-hosting details, I may be able to support you.

The original post is 2 years old, so the persons mentioned may not be active here anymore.

Best wishes

Paul.