Your best experience as a host so far?

Jannik0
Level 2
Kastrup, Denmark

Your best experience as a host so far?

Hi everyone,

I am the founder of Bnbhacks.com which helps people get better user ratings and eventually earn more money on hosting.

I am looking for good host stories to complete my 2nd edition of BnbHacks free ebook. 

If anyone has a good host story (especially from London) I would love to hear it, and with your permission use it in the Ebook to encourage more people to hunt the better reviews. 

I believe by making every a better personal interaction as host, with our guests, we can all benefit from more people trusting this wonderful concept.

Thanks, everyone,

Jannik

2 Replies 2
Roslyn1
Level 2
English Frankton, United Kingdom

Hi there,

I am not in London, but we do get a lot of guests from London. We have a Glamping Site in North Shropshire, not far from

the beautiful tourist town Shrewsbury. Our listing is very popular with pwople who want an outdoor peaceful experience.

We have had two successful years with our Luxury Bell Tent and Romantic Romany Wagon, and this year we are adding a newly errected and furnished Grain Silo. These listings all have their own private area and undercover fully equipped kitchens.

For those guests who would love to get away from the city for a few days, we would love to meet them.

We sometimes hae guests who are planning a trip to London, as we do not have any contacts there, I thought your site may be able to

help, sharing information could benefit us all.

Kind regards

Roz Hill

Acorn Smallholding

English Frankton

SY12 0JX

We have Superhost Status and some wondeful guests and reveiws.

Wondering if short lease is legal in london? How does one go about and plan their income tax? If the host does not live in london nor local ? How do they pay the tax?