Bank account verification pending

Jody-and-Okta0
Level 2
Ubud, Indonesia

Bank account verification pending

Hi there,

I already set up my bank account at Airbnb around 1 week ago, but until now the status still VERIFICATION PENDING, what should I do, I already hosting 3 times guest from Airbnb, but the money still stuck in Airbnb.

Please help me who know how long I must waiting for the Verification and the money come.

Thank you.

6 Replies 6
Taryn3
Level 6
Birmingham, AL

hey, 

I am having the same problem. did you ever get it fixed?

please message me asap. i need to figure this out. ive hosted and havent seen a dime yet either.

Any help youd be will be amazing.

Taryn 

Chris131
Level 2
Mission Viejo, CA

I have the same problem.

Bob-and-Kim0
Level 2
Hillsboro, OR

I am having same issue also.  It shows that my payout method (direct to bank account) is 'Pending', but the guests have already come and gone (June 13th & 14th).  The payout method still says 'Pending', but what is most concerning is that I do not see ANY history of the transactions.  It doesn't show as a 'pending transaction'.  Also, the guests had reservations for 2 nights, then added an additional night, but then changed their minds (said they had to return home sooner for work, and so I suggested to cancel the additional reservation that they made.  NOW, I can't see any of that transaction history at all.

What's going on?  Very nervous, and have a guest arriving next week to stay for an entire week.  I would greatly appreciate any information that can be provided!!

Bill36
Level 1
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico

I'm in the same boat---Verification pending.  Airbnb sent the test deposit of .01 dollars to my account but I can't find any way to communicate the fact that the test amt went to the right bank account.  Does anyone know how to do this?

I am also facing the same issue.

Kajol2
Level 1
Mumbai, India

Hi, I am from India. I have added my bank account 12 days ago. But the status of the bank account is showing as pending. What is the next step to get it verified as I am not able to publish my listing and  host my guests.