Payment method

Cristina369
Level 2
Guate, Guatemala

Payment method

Hi, I´m Cristina and am new in Airbnb I just got my first guest the last weekend for 3 nights. She send me the payment and actually airbnb sent an email with the payment and telling me that it will get until 21st of April to get payed. But today i received an email telling me that the account had an error and that they can't pay me. This is an international account, I'm from Guatemala City and my sister is host from airbnb too and never got problems with payment. So we don't know how to fix it. I already added new account and also add this option for western union but i don't know if it works international. Can anyone help me please?

Thnks,

Cristina 

10 Replies 10

Contact Airbnb.

Click the following link and scroll to find your country's information.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Help/Contact-Airbnb-A-Community-Help-Guide/m-p/16165/h...

Thnks Tim & Holly, already made what you sugest but I don't have the options that they gave in the link you sent. I do know if it's because of my area, but I can't make anything from the link. I'll keep trying. I really don't know what to do now. But I really appreaciate you trying to help me!

Tera-J0
Level 1
Lebanon

Hello there, my name is Tera from Lebanon beirut.I am a new host.i listed everything about my apartment but i am not finding the way to add the method payment.I tried but i failed.As if Lebanon does not exist among the other countries.Can u pls help me please help me.Or better yet tell me howto contact Airbnb directly

Tara I have the same problem. No option for payment in Lebanon. Did you resolve the problem or figure it out? Who did you speak to? Any phone numbers you can give me? Thanks in advance.

HI Cristina! I have the same problem as yours.  How do we resolve this problem? I cant find any topics here about our problem.  My client cant get through her payment as well. It keeps on rejecting her paypal payment.  I just dont know what could be the problem why is AIRBNB rejecting her payment.. Hope we can find solution to this soon.  It might discouraged my client if i cant give her any solutions to her concerns...

Marit-Anne0
Level 10
Bergen, Norway

@Cristina369 @Ro11 @Tera-J0 @Diana278

The only solution to solve technical issues is to contact airbnb customer services.  Fellow hosts on the forum are unable to help out in such situations.  

Mate2
Level 2
Zadar, Croatia

Hy<Im from Croatia and i didnt rent my apartmenet last summer and now i have problem...they are telling me my arbnb card have problem....can anyone help me ??Where can i chack whats going on?? tnx

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Mate2

I don't quite understand what your problem is, but if you look at the 2nd post under the Community Help forum it outlines all the ways of contacting Airbnb.

Al37
Level 2
Daly City, CA

Hi, I'm Al and a new host with airbnb. I have a listing in Pasay City, Philippines but I haven't started hosting a guest since my unit is only available in Sept 9, 2017. I haven't given my bank account to Airbnb yet. How can I be paid when I will start booking a guest? Is there anybody who can help me? 

Did anyone figure out how to get paid in Lebanon? Does anyone have a number I can call to resolve this? Please any useful information would be greatly appreciated.