edit amenities, for non smoking, suitable for pets etc

Amer1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

edit amenities, for non smoking, suitable for pets etc

Hi

I have tried to edit amenities, but seem unable to edit the areas I want to.

The ones I want to show with a line drawn through are:

Pet friendly

Dryer

Suitable for events

Smoking allowed

Family/kid friendly

These do not appear in amenties for me to un tick.

Thanks

Amer

9 Replies 9
Lawrene0
Level 10
Florence, Canada

@Amer1, you have to go to Calendar and More under Your Listing. Then to Booking (I know, not intuitive) then scroll down from there to find the items you want to check and uncheck. Hope that helps. 

Amer1
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Great, thanks! 

I was going around in circles! 

All sorted now.

Amer

Hello!

I also don't find the area to uncheck the smoking. I'd like to allow smoking, but when I go to Amenities the box isn't there...

Thanks!

Thanks, but I have no smoking under house rule, but it still shows up on my listing that smoking is permitted. Is this a glitch in the system?

I went into bookings and I have the icon for smoking checked NO. 

It still shows up in my listing that smoking is permitted. Is this a glitch?

@Robert284 and @Alex240, smoking is in the House Rules section under Booking, which is under Calendar and More in Your Listing. It is a toggle that you turn off or on. Does that help?

You're right, @Robert284. Your listing is showing smoking is allowed. If a reboot/cache clearing does not help, you may have to contact Airbnb. 

Ron79
Level 1
Johor Bahru, Malaysia

Hi

I also have the same problem with the uneditable amenities. May I know have you resolved the it? If so, how?

Thanks!

Alila0
Level 2
McGregor, South Africa

I have the same problem, I want to allow smoking but under amenities on my listing it has a line drawn through "smoking allowed" but if I go to the section of house rules and go to the toggle I have made it that smoking it ticked "yes". Anyone know how to fix it?

Thanks in advance,

Alila