Best way to integrate Airbnb and Vrbo messaging and calendars + pricing

Best way to integrate Airbnb and Vrbo messaging and calendars + pricing

Hello,

Is there any app's or software recommendations as a one stop shop to monitor Airbnb and Vrbo inbox, calendars and pricing?

3 Replies 3
Elaine701
Level 10
Balearic Islands, Spain

@Rachel1902 

Beware of "channel managers" who do this for you. They take at least 3% additional commission and generally do sod all. They'll usually want to create new Airbnb and VRBO listings (and all other platforms) for your place and write new descriptions etc.. They take control. Often they want solely instant book, and you have to accept any bookings (from anybody, even undesirables) The only thing you can control is price.

Be careful what you wish for. 

Thanks Elaine, good to note to look carefully what is offered.

Amanda660
Level 10
Auchenblae, United Kingdom

The other day a sponsored ad showed up on my FB timeline VRBO targeting (Airbnb) hosts.  

I filled in a simple contact form including a listing link to my property.  

The  next day (yesterday) a nice chap called me.  They set up a VRBO account for me and ported everything from my Airbnb account and set it up including photos, descriptions, amenities, etc.  They went over everything really thoroughly then sent through a link to merge calendars.  All I needed to do was activate my listing when I was happy with everything after checking it over.  

Airbnb will still be my mainstay for bookings but I thought it wouldn’t do any harm to add another platform/market.