Can’t find my listing!

Allen242
Level 2
Washington, DC

Can’t find my listing!

I’m new to hosting. I just listed my property. And it has been a real hassle. I received an Instant Booking that was $120 lower than my base price, resolved that with the guest and then received a booking request $130 less than my base nightly rate. I turned off Instant Booking, and now I turned off Smart Pricing. Now I can’t even find my listing in the search results. Please help because this is overwhelming for me. 

2 Replies 2
Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

Hi @Allen242 

Welcome to the community 😊

You can't find your listing in search results, but this doesn’t mean that potential guests aren’t finding your listing.Your listing may not be showing in the search results for many explanations. That is the competition in your location, the booking settings experience and the visible factors.

You can play around with the different search filters to find your listing.

Reference in the CC,Why can't I see my listing in the search results ?

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Why-can-t-I-see-my-listing-in-the-Search-Results-A-Commu...

How do I boost my listing?

1. Update your calendar is one of the easiest ways to increase search results ( your calendar show are not available till 25 May )
  2. Price competitively. 
  3. Increase flexibility.
  4. Turn on Instant booking?
  5. Make your profile and photographs well.
  6. Your price is too expensive?
  7. Listing reviews  and recommendations 
  8. Call Airbnb directly 

The less filters you have, the more likely Airbnb will reward you in the searches.

Nafisa5
Level 1
Toronto, Canada

I’m having the same issue. My guests can’t find my link but I can get to it.  Please help?!?!