Cant see my own listing in search

Jasmine343
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

Cant see my own listing in search

I know there are multiple threads on this but I'm fairly certain I've gone through and checked all the suggestions.

I've just published a listing as of last night, so over 12 hours ago, and it is not coming up in search.  I can view it on my listings and if I share the link directly but otherwise nothing.   Is there  a certain amount of time it takes for new listings to show up in search? 

Thanks in advance

7 Replies 7
Jasmine343
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

Okay somewhat resolved, after further inquierys I stumbled across the section that says new listings may take anywhere from 6 to 24 hours to show up in the search...I would delete this thread but can't seem to figure out how to do that.  

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jasmine343 

That is correct. You listing is fully active as soon this link gives a result:

https://www.airbnb.nl/s/homes?host_id=398512496&map_toggle=true

Jasmine343
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

@Emiel1 hmmm

It is bringing up my listing through that link, but still not showing up in search results when I search for it 

Jasmine343
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

@Emiel1 

I am still waiting for my payout method to be verified, I wonder if this could be the reason? 

I've checked the listing status and have made sure there's nothing blocked off on the calender or weird settings that would hide it 

Jasmine343
Level 2
Victoria, Canada

RESOLVED!

Thank you I am seeing it now 🙂

I can see my listing if I am logged in to airbnb but if someone tries to search without a login, my listing doesnt appear...how can I fix that?

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Tanya524 

You have two listings, only 1 of them is in the search system: under your hosting ID:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=332391337&map_toggle=true

I noticed something is strange here:

The appearing listing is hosted by "Sherri" and you are the co-host.

The listing not appearing is hosted by yourself