Critique My Listing - Mel & Saad from Ottawa, ON Canada

Saad94
Level 2
Ottawa, Canada

Critique My Listing - Mel & Saad from Ottawa, ON Canada

3A86C67B-1981-4ABF-B2A2-DCAA61941A6B.jpeg

Hi everyone!

We have just launched our Airbnb last week after months of preparation and anticipation. We’re incredibly excited to go on this journey with all of you.

We’d LOVE if you can take a look and let us know what you think about our listing, photos, description, anything really to help us as we’re trying our best to be 5 Star/ Superhosts for our guests.

We reply to all inquiries/ bookings immediately and have set up auto/scheduled replies with all info required. 
However, after a short quick surge of interest, we’re not seeing much bookings for the last few days.

Here is a link to our home: https://airbnb.com/h/fairwindsgetaway

Thank you for taking the time to check us out and would love to connect to other Hosts!  

1 Reply 1
Alexis646
Level 2
Redmond, WA

This is an amazing home! Beautifully designed and staged to perfection. Only thing I would recommend is playing with your pricing to make it appealing for less in demand days like Monday through Thursday for business travelers. I would consider taking off the minimum nights if you're aiming for above 90% occupancy it will help you fill in those gaps in between stays. I hope this helps.  

Alexis