Critique My Listing Please - LodgeOnTheRocks53

Regina813
Level 1
Pond Eddy, NY

Critique My Listing Please - LodgeOnTheRocks53

Hello Community - We are new and open to your feedback! Thanks so much for taking the time to have a look at our listing and share your impressions, ideas and inspirations! lodgeontherocks53.com - and on airbnb airbnb.com/h/lodgeontherocks53

7414D0D6-07E1-49BA-A191-0D96AABEE3AD.jpeg

3 Replies 3

@Regina813  Your lodge is amazing. The design is spectacular, and all of your amenities are fun fun fun. It's everything one could want from a holiday house and more.

But given the features, size, and location, I worry that you're going to attract a lot of people who want to throw parties. It's become a huge problem with Airbnb rentals in the last couple of years. You're going to have to be very strict and on-guard against any sign of unregistered guests, because all it takes is for one of these things to get out of hand and the damage will be heartbreaking. One thing that would help is to increase the minimum stay length. Even if weekenders from the city are the biggest market, your best guests will probably be the ones who stick around long enough to relax.

Ann783
Level 10
New York, NY

Beautiful listing!  .@Regina813 My only suggestion might be to limit number of guests to 6 and to ditch the floor mattress. It's a great area and I think you will have a lot of success!

Patti-And-Marty0
Level 10
East Fremantle, Australia

@Regina813 Great job on your presentation and write up. I only question the white upholstery - I hope that doesn't turn out to be a problem. You are going to become a spot removal expert even quicker than the average host!! 🙂