Hello everyone 

I could really use the insight on my listing

https://airbnb.com/h/zenoasisatl

1 Best Answer
Anthony1515
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi Felicia,

Great property. I would say try condensing some of the descriptions. I think the use of bullet points really help when people are scanning properties - they can see the highlights quickly without feeling the need to read a whole passage. Also, I would try to get some more professional photos taken. The spaces are beautiful but you can't appreciate them fully from the photos you have. I hope this helps @Felicia200  

Anthony 

View Best Answer in original post

7 Replies 7
Anthony1515
Level 2
New York, United States

Hi Felicia,

Great property. I would say try condensing some of the descriptions. I think the use of bullet points really help when people are scanning properties - they can see the highlights quickly without feeling the need to read a whole passage. Also, I would try to get some more professional photos taken. The spaces are beautiful but you can't appreciate them fully from the photos you have. I hope this helps @Felicia200  

Anthony 

Photos updated please take a look and tell me what you think

updated photos look good!

Felicia200
Level 2
Indianapolis, IN

Thank you so much. I agree on the photos. I did get professional ones completed and do not know how to upload. I will definitely implement your suggestions. On the pricing what are your thoughts?

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

That's a whopper of a house, @Felicia200 and, like @Anthony1515 says, some of your description and photos could do with condensing/improving. Even the external shot would look so much better if you'd take a few steps back. 

Personally, I'd lose the zen references/flowery language and stick with a more factual approach, but we're all different.

The one thing that your house screams is **PARTY**. That would be a big concern to me. Also, it isn't clear whether the party space is shut off for your BAU guests?  

Louise1073
Level 6
San Diego, CA

Hey @Felicia200 , have you considered two seperate listings? One for just the house, and another for house + event space. You can link calendars for the two to avoid double booking. This would allow you to set different pricing, description, + minimum stay rules for each one.

Great you got professional photos with AirBnB. I did those too and they look awesome. Usually AirBnB will upload them to your listing for you.

OMG I can do that???? I would love to do that. Thank you