Critique my listing - Brenda from Cleveleys, Lancashire, UK

Answered!
Brenda1209
Level 2
Thornton-Cleveleys, United Kingdom

Critique my listing - Brenda from Cleveleys, Lancashire, UK

Hi,

Please give me feedback on my listing. I'm only on my 2nd guests so early days yet.

One thing I'd like to know is how to get my place categorised as "Golfing". It's my passion and we are situated close to many courses including Royal Lytham.

Thanks for any help

Brenda

www.airbnb.com/h/fairways-Cleveleys

3 Replies 3
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Brenda1209 

Categories are assigned by Airbnb AI, so you can not do this yourself.

(Your listing is not assigned to any categorie now).

@Brenda1209   Your place looks like a charming and authentic local home, rather than one of the identikit vacation rentals that Airbnb is plagued with. I like that.

What confuses me is that the rental is described as a "self-contained flat," but it also says that your cat roams freely around the house - implying that some of the living space is shared with the host. The description should be clearer about how this arrangement works. And while hosts don't get to choose the categories, you can still add more information in your description that's of interest to golfers in hopes that the AI will pick up on it. (I'm not sure this is going to be your key market, but you never know).

I wouldn't lead with a photo of the bed; perhaps the pretty garden would make a more attractive star for the top image. If it's possible to re-orient the indoor dining area, just about anything would be better than two chairs side-by-side facing the wall. 

Brenda1209
Level 2
Thornton-Cleveleys, United Kingdom

Thank you for your feedback. Very useful