Critique my listing - Crista in Oxford, UK

Crista56
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

Critique my listing - Crista in Oxford, UK

Screenshot 2022-04-01 at 07.32.24.png

Hi everyone,

Please critique my listing if you have a moment! Lately the views and booking rates have gone down so wondering why that might be. I used to be fully booked but now struggling to get midweek bookings. 

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! 

airbnb.com/h/cedoniaplaceoxford

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Crista56  Your listing looks just fine to me. You have a really well-written, informative and clear description, and your photo gallery is good. 

I don't know why your bookings may have slowed down- it might just be a seasonal thing. For instance, a month before or after a major holiday, bookings can be slow because people are planning to take the trip when they get time off work or school for the holidays. So now, that would be Easter.  

Crista56
Level 2
Oxford, United Kingdom

Thanks @Sarah977  for your reply and for taking the time to have a look. You might be right. I'm still quite new to airbnb so don't have a point of comparison. 

Hopefully things will pick up soon  🙂 

I found your listing very informative and photos are really good making best use of your features.

Very well done. Check pricing regularly against similar listing. Other than that it is a quieter period have you opened your calendar up fully especially near events. Good luck for future. I'm in Chipping norton area so not too far from you.