Critique my listing - H from Woodlands, TX

H66
Level 1
Houston, TX

Critique my listing - H from Woodlands, TX

Hi all - I'm new to this community! Would love to get a feedback on my listing. Thank you!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/647428672994287099?guests=1&adults=1&s=67&unique_share_id=a6211a9e-1de6...

Regards,IMG_2017.jpg
H

1 Reply 1

@H66   It looks like a clean and comfortable apartment with appealing amenities. A few points that might help improve the listing overall:

- Avoid all-caps text. It looks like yelling.

- The lead photo should show something about the home itself, but it's not clear whether yours is of the view from the apartment or just a snap of the surrounding area.

- The guitars - are they available to guests to use as they please? Are they insured against damage and so forth? They might be appealing to some musically inclined guests, but to others they might seem like an odd bit of clutter. Some explanation is in order if they're staying.

- The title says "luxury" but the photos say "bachelor pad." I see a lot of random personal toiletries all over the bathroom counter, and the bedroom seems to be missing bedside tables and storage space but there's stuff like a lamp and a bottle of either water or lube just kind of sitting on the floor. If this is how you're presenting the home to guests, I think "Man Cave Experience" would be the more appropriate title.

- One picture of the TV is enough.

- The folding bed is a useful thing to have on hand for certain occasions, but I think this apartment is ideally suited to a couple. A group of 4 would feel pretty cramped if two are sleeping in the living room and their stuff is all over the place. You might split the difference by reducing the occupancy maximum to 3.