Critique my listing - Raj in Florida, USA

Critique my listing - Raj in Florida, USA

8646 La Isla Dr-58.jpg

Thank you in advance for taking your time in reading this post and providing your valuable feedback. Here is the link to our property

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/623423566905134096?check_in=2022-06-06&check_out=2022-06-09&guests=1&ad...

We launched it 2 weeks ago. Was very excited to get 2 bookings; one in May and another in the end of June. However, we are not seeing any more bookings and this week has totally gone waste and unbooked.  So wondering if it is normal process or if we are doing something wrong. Your feedback appreciated.

We are using Pricelabs for pricing and hospitable for calendar management with VRBO. We are also offering 20% discount for the first 3 bookings as the listing is new.

regards

Raj

2 Replies 2
Alexis646
Level 2
Redmond, WA

This a beautiful home! I would say re arrange your photos and move up the highlight amenities that other host don't have to stand out such as the gym and the other things you have listed towards the end if they are in your community and not in the city. I would eliminate putting two photos of the same room back to back it doesn't add much value to a guest. I hope this helps. 

Alexis
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @Alexis646 for the great suggestions! 

@Raj829 Lovely listing, let us know how you get on and if the tips above help you out 🙂

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines