Critique my listing

Answered!
Ayesha46
Level 2
Surrey, Canada

Critique my listing

Sybe_0-1664362476767.png

Hello everyone!

Im a new host based in Surrey,BC,Canada. Just posted my first listing live few hours ago. Kindly take few minutes and provide feedback. Thanks Ayesha

https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/713621492023931847?check_in=2022-10-01&check_out=2022-10-06&guests=1&adu...

Ayesha
7 Replies 7
Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

Hi @Ayesha46 , welcome to Airbnb and the Community Center! 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Thanks Sybe!

Ayesha
Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Ayesha46 Your listing is vey nice. I have only two suggestions. First, remove plant from stairs. That would be a nasty tumble if someone fell and you would be liable.

Second, there is not enough dishes, flatware, or cookware for 6 guests. Add to that. 

Thanks Gwen386 for your time and suggestions

Ayesha
Robbie54
Level 10
North Runcton, United Kingdom

Looks great @Ayesha46 you'll do well. Just a couple of suggestions, you don't need 2 photos of the same thing, the tooth paste pics, in fact I'm not sure you need it at all, just include it in your written description. Personally I'd take out the pic of the Starbucks logo, its looks like you're advertising 🙂 

Huma0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ayesha46 

Welcome to hosting! Nice listing. It looks inviting and overall well staged.

I agree with all of the other comments so far. I would add:

- At some point, you should think about replacing the table and chairs in the kitchen area and it looks like you have the space for it. Your listing is for up to six guests, yet this set up is for two people. Think about what you would need if you were staying there with five others. For example, the living area looks like it has seating for five max. Where is the sixth person supposed to sit?

- The description of sleeping areas is confusing. The listing says 3 x bedrooms, 3 x beds, but then, under 'where you'll sleep' it says that there are 3 x queen beds in the living room!

- You appear to have some sort of balcony off the kitchen/dining area, yet you have no photos of this. Outdoor space, even if it's only a small balcony, is a plus in the city, so make the most of this, e.g. put some seating out there if there is room, and include it in your photos.

Huma0 Thanks so much for your detailed response. Much appreciated!  I will definitely have a look and put the changes in effect. Also the suggestions are awesome . Thanks once again for your time

Regards, Ayesha

Ayesha