Does any host have an issue esclated to airbnb dedicated team?

Answered!
Xin297
Level 2
Mill Creek, WA

Does any host have an issue esclated to airbnb dedicated team?

Hi Hosts,

I am brand new, and currently kinda frustrated.

Posted my listing 2 days ago and got three reservations. Then suddenly my link is not working and nobody can book my house or search for my house. I did not violate any rules, keep instant book on, and no hostings /reviews started yet. I did not get any emails or notifications for this issue, but got another email saying congratulations on successful publish.

Contacted airbnb and they said this issue is escalated to a deliciated team. However nobody reached out or contact me for 24 hours. And no estimated waiting time to solve this problem. 

Anybody been facing similar situation? Usually how long will it take this deliciated team to work on problems?

Any opinions is appreciated!

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Xin297 The words in your listing saying 'spacious living are await for your family and friends for a great gathering.' may have fallen foul of the Airbnb party policy.

As far as I can see your listing is available to book 

View Best Answer in original post

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Xin297 The words in your listing saying 'spacious living are await for your family and friends for a great gathering.' may have fallen foul of the Airbnb party policy.

As far as I can see your listing is available to book 

I see. I will change it. Thank for pointing it out! 

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Xin297  It takes a long time for Airbnb to respond to issues these days. 24 hours is nothing. Patience is required, but every couple of days, remind them you are awaiting a response.

Xin297
Level 2
Mill Creek, WA

A little bit update, the account seems working fine now. If anybody has the same question, try to de-active the instant booking, then reactive it again. That's all I did to get it back to normal. My engineer hubby said it may cause by flagging error and some de-activation/reactive may help solve the problem. Hope that may help. 

Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Xin297 

Seems to me your listing is fine. As @Mike-And-Jane0 already mentioned it can be booked, but also this  direct link shows it is available in the search system:

https://www.airbnb.com/s/homes?host_id=399933818&map_toggle=true