Edit listing heading

Lionel221
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Edit listing heading

Hi there. Lionel here, a new host, so wish me luck!  How to I edit the heading "Entire Condominium " created by Airbnb which isn't part of my own listing. In the UK, we don't really use the "condo" phrase. I'd like to put Entire Flat" or similar, but can't see how to edit it. Thanks for any help.

7 Replies 7
Jennifer1773
Level 10
Brevard, NC

@Lionel221 This seems to be controlled under "Listing"--> "Listing Details"--> "Property and Rooms" --> "Property Type"

I didn't see "Flat" as an option, but maybe you can find something that you like better than "condominium"?

Good luck!

Thanks @Jennifer1773 I've checked my Listing details and they show (as I put) Apartment-Entire Home/Flat which is fine. However, when I view my listing it's headed "Entire Condominium" which isn't even listed as an option in the Property Type, so it must be an Airbnb description? I note on a few listings in my local area (UK) a few others have the "Condominium" heading, which isn't "UK speak" , so I guess they've hit the same problem. Hopefully I can sort some way. Thanks again for your help 

@Lionel221 I think you need to go here, where the second selection box includes rental unit, serviced apartment, condominium, loft, at least for me.

Capture.PNG

@Lionel221 Interesting! The options shown for me under "apartment" are rental unit, condominium (condo), serviced apartment, and loft. It makes sense that we have different choices to account for "UK speak" vs "US speak" but not that your flat selection becomes condominium on your listing...

@Jennifer1773 @Lisa723 Airbnb support has sorted it, by a bit if trial and error. I've changed the Property type to Flat (as previous) and the sub type to Rental Property rather than Apartment (which I previously had) and the heading is now Entire Flat! Condo is no more! In UK there is no Condo option listed, hence my bemusement when it appeared in the heading! Thx again for your help for a newbie!

@Lionel221 That's great! FYI it now shows up as "Entire Apartment" for us U.S. folks! 😄 Maybe they are translating for us... Anyway good luck with your new listing!

Jennifer1773_0-1625252758740.png

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Lionel221, great question.

Just a heads up that I've moved your post to our "New to Hosting" board. 😎

Hopefully this way your topic gets more visibility and other new Hosts benefit from it as well.

Thanks,

Liv