Hello beautiful forum airbnb

Marcelo754
Level 1
Palm Bay, FL

Hello beautiful forum airbnb

Good morning Beautifull Airbnb team ! Thank you very much for your warm welcome.
My name is Marcelo and I am new to the airbnb community.
I have my first experience as a host to a guest leaving tomorrow.
My experience with the guest was not good at first because I discovered that he lied to bring more people without registering them as a guest, the person is not bad but I did not like his attitude because with the truth one solves things better. Also in the house rule it says that every time you leave the property, turn off the air conditioning and lock the doors, which I always leave it on and leave the entrance and exit doors of the house open.
I have kindly asked him to have the courtesy for the security of both of us to close the doors every time he leaves and the air conditioning and he did it again.
I don't know what to do if I lock the door or not because I don't want him to think that I'm following and checking the guest.
Mr. Nick, would you kindly help me write this bad review being my first experience in airbnb so that they do not censor me please?
I will be very grateful greetings from Florida

Marcelo

**[Personal information removed in line with - Community Center Guidelines]

4 Replies 4
Colleen253
Level 10
Alberta, Canada

@Marcelo754  Hi and welcome to the community!

Sorry your first guest was a difficult one. Regarding reviews, always avoid being disparaging of a guest personally, and just stick with facts. Be brief. If there is anything positive about a guest you can mention that first, then go into any difficulties. An example of what you can write for this guest that won't risk the review being removed would be "Unfortunately, X brought unregistered people into the listing, and had difficulty following our rules in other ways, despite our gentle reminders. I cannot recommend.

https://www.airbnb.ca/help/article/2673/airbnbs-review-policy

PS, please don't post your personal information on the forum, for it's not safe to include it here.

Hello Dear Colleen !

thank you very much for your help and support ! 
regards from Miami 🌿🌹

@Marcelo754  it will happen again and again, it's called "a holiday brain". It seems people leave their brains at home and go on holiday. It's like dealing with kids. Literary.

Give up keys and buy an electronic lock, it will lock itself a few seconds after the door is closed.  (Some guests will still forget to close the door though 😞 but 99% will close it if you tell them they have to )

It can be open with 1xcode, permanent user code, master code, digital keychain, card or with a physical key

This is the lock we installed and we are happy with it

https://www.hlmcentar.hr/product-details/digitalna-brava-cijena-yale-ydm-3109/

Good Morning Branca & Silvia 

thank you very much for your time to read my message and answer me !

thank you for the great idea ! I’ll do

regards from miami 🌿🌹

Marcelo