Help finding information about listings prospective guests book after looking at yours?

Jo723
Level 2
Kiama Downs, Australia

Help finding information about listings prospective guests book after looking at yours?

There is a setting in listings which promises to provide the following information: 

Find out more about the listings your potential guests are checking out. If you share some details about your listing and bookings with other hosts, you can see the listings that guests end up booking after checking out your place.

How do I locate this information?

Thanks in advance
6 Replies 6
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Jo723 

I used it a while and remember receiving information like "2 guests looked at your listing A, but booked listing B". But as in several cases listing B appeared to be one of my other listings on my account, i considered the information as useless.

Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Emiel1 @Jo723 

Do you have the ‘professional’ account ?

Annie
Emiel1
Level 10
Leeuwarden, The Netherlands

@Annie1372 

If you mean "professional tools" : yes, i use it.

Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

Thanks @Emiel1 

I guess this is why I ne et saw that feature, because I have not turned on the professional account

Annie
Gillian166
Level 10
Hay Valley, Australia

this thread might help https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Hosting/Sharing-settings/td-p/990119/page/3
@Jo723  well, actually it helps confirm that no one really understands it! and everyone says it's not valuable info. 

Jo723
Level 2
Kiama Downs, Australia

Thank you!!!!