Host Fees

Host Fees

Hi

i have just created my first listing but I can’t see where I select which host fee option I want, can anyone help?

thanks

5 Replies 5
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Maldwyn0 You don't get an option. If you are a software connected host you get the host only fee depending on country. If not, for now, you get the host 3% guest 14?% version

Thanks that’s really helpful and thank you  for responding so quickly 

@Mike-And-Jane0  @William810 Thanks, I don’t have the service fees showing as an option under payments & payouts on the app or desktop version but my listing also isn’t showing yet (even though it says listed) and so wondering if it takes a few hours to go live?

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@William810 I stand corrected. Why don't Airbnb tell us when they change things. Now we have to decide which structure to go for but at least it will now match other platforms fee structures so we can have the same prices on each going forward if we choose to dual list.

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@William810 I will now correct you. It is also available on the web. Accounts > Payments and Payouts > Service fee.

@Maldwyn0 With UK VAT applied you will be 0.7% better off by choosing the host only fee BUT if you plan to earn a lot it could cause you to hit the VAT threshold which would be economically dire.