Critique my listing - Natalia from TCI

Critique my listing - Natalia from TCI

Please critique my listings. Natalia, TCI

http://www.airbnb.ca/p/casa-isabel-tci

Hi guys, i am new to hosting and would appreciate some feedback on my listings.

My boyfriend has being a host in the past but hasn't done it in a long time but we decided to use his old account. Is this a good idea or is it better to start from scratch?. 

The specific issue i am having right now  is lack of bookings, we completely renovated the properties and unfortunately we finished just in time for low season, regardless i would like to know if there are some tips on how to advertise my listings and get some bookings even on low season.

thanks for the help and keep up the good work on this community.

Best.

Nat.

3 Replies 3
Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Natalia1050  Your photos  look nice, your listing description is incomplete. You need to describe the accomodation itself, not just its location. 

You might want to add a house rule of no extra guests or visitors, which can be an issue for off-site hosts.

I would suggest you do not use your boyfriend's profile as it seems to have a 4* rating attached to it. Start fresh so you can hopefully build up 5* ratings.

Thank you so much Sarah, the no extra guests rule makes a lot of sense. Thanks a lot for all your comments, really appreciate it. @Sarah977 

Hi there, I know that the posts you have above are from a while ago  old but I thought I would email you to see if you still have issues with your listings.

I operate Gracehaven Villas Ltd in TCI and we have our own rentals which are highly successful. We regularly achieve  80-90% monthly occupancy and have already 500 nights booked for 2022 across 2 properties at premium rates above the local competition. Also, our 2022 average booked rates have increased 67% over 2021 rates.

I am extending our operations to offer listing management / co-hosting / property management for other owners who are interested in increasing their revenues on vacation rentals in Turks and Caicos and who are not deemed to be direct competitors for our own properties.

I thought I would reach out to see if you or other owners you are aware of have any interest in this.  Feel free to contact me if you have any questions either here or at   jeremy@gracehavenproperty.com