Is there a way of specifying check in/ check out days for only part of the year?

Answered!

Is there a way of specifying check in/ check out days for only part of the year?

Hi there,

Bit of a novice host & hoping someone can help with this. I've turned off instant book as I can't get the calendar set up as I want it.

I can see in availability settings that you can specify check in / check out days - but that then applies to all of your availability. I only want to specify check in/ check out days during high season & can't see a way of doing a custom setting to achieve the following...

Low season October - April: 3 night stay minimum, check in / check out any day of the week.
High Season - 7 night minimum stay, check in / out Fridays only.

Very grateful for any advice on this.

Many thanks!

1 Best Answer
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Dominic251 Yes there is - woo hoo. 

Go into your account (not listing) and switch on professional tools which contrary to Airbnb help are available to all. Then you can apply rulesets to certain dates of the year that will override your standard settings.

Good luck.

View Best Answer in original post

8 Replies 8
Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Dominic251 Yes there is - woo hoo. 

Go into your account (not listing) and switch on professional tools which contrary to Airbnb help are available to all. Then you can apply rulesets to certain dates of the year that will override your standard settings.

Good luck.

That's great news! Thanks so much for taking the time to help - much appreciated!

I was just searching for this very thing so really pleased to see your helpful reply but can’t find the professional tools settings. Is it only available on a computer and where would I find it ? Can’t see that option on my app 

Thank you! I have spent days trying to figure this out and turned off instant booking because I could not figure it out. This is so helpful!

One more set of thanks from Boston! I have been struggling with this for a month. Yours is the post that keeps on giving. 🙂 

Mike-And-Jane0
Level 10
England, United Kingdom

@Dominic251 Just a random thought - Would a Saturday change over work for you in high season? Cornwall is an awfully long drive on a Friday night and guests might appreciate not having to take an additional day off work.

It's a good thought. Strangely, Friday is the standard changeover day for the St Ives area, and the one our cleaning / maintenance company works to. Somewhat selfishly, it also means that we can use it for weekend getaways if we don't have a booking 🙂

Rachael-And-Ben0
Level 2
Berjou, France

OMG THANK YOU!!!!! I have had numerous emails from Airbnb customer support and they failed to answer this query to any satisfactory end. Now it works thanks to you. Really appreciate it!! 🙂