Looking for a co host ?

Marstajah0
Level 2
Detroit, MI

Looking for a co host ?

Hello, My name is Marstajah (kind of difficult) lol but to make it easier I go by the name of Mar. I'm interested in starting off as a Co host for some air bnb properties. I have some experience and I'm currently in college to help my career in the long run. I will make sure the host properties are took care of and so are the guest. The host and guest will absolutely love me I'm very caring

and responsible and will make sure

everyone's needs are met. By the end of the trip everyone will be happy and satisfied including the host and guest. Everyone has to start somewhere and I felt being a co host would be a great opportunity for me to learn and experience more about the real

estate business and one day I can eventually start my own business. Meeting and greeting with other hosts can help me learn and experience more about properties. It would also be very informative and beneficial for me in the long run. I would love if anyone could help me get my foot more in the door by adding me to their team as a co host. We can learn and experience this opportunity together. And if not l also have experience with cleaning and many other things if a host isn't looking for a

co host. I'm willing to start off at the very

beginning and make my way to the top to

be a successful lady.

1 Reply 1
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Marstajah0 

I see that you have not had any answer nor comments yet to your request for more than 3  week.

As this CC is international, I believe that you will have a better chance of finding the requested help by visiting your local Host Clubs.

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Discussions-locales/ct-p/en_clubs

Annie