Maximise your listing: The perfect listing title

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Maximise your listing: The perfect listing title

Stephanie_0-1631633055571.jpeg

Hiya,

There’s many different facets to preparing your listing for the Airbnb website, all of which can impact how guests discover you. In this series Maximise your listing we are looking at things that can affect your SEO - your search engine optimisation (the search engine being the Airbnb platform!) 

Your listing title and description act as keywords - the former having more weight in the search results. You’ll want to make a clear and legible title that also has a lot of keywords in it to get a nice read and top search ranking. Don’t fall into the trap of having a series of keywords instead of a title but also don’t make your title too light that it doesn’t hit anything your guests might be looking for, e.g. “Comfy cottage in the Malverns.”

Have you thought about how your listing title impacts your search optimisation? Any tips you’ve learnt worked well?

It’s important to review that title regularly to make sure you’re getting your bang for your buck! 

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

17 Replies 17
Kim2422
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

@Stephanie @Oh wow this is a great topic I would love to learn more my ranking has stayed the same for years

Caroline1936
Level 2
England, United Kingdom

Yes please, any help much appreciated.  Is there a function that allows more experienced listers to critique tohers?  I know my title is shocking! 

"Superior Caravan on Newperran Holiday Resort"

Think i need help...

Larry339
Level 10
Brant, Canada

Great topic any further information would be appreciated.