Need reccomendations

Danielle1110
Level 1
Weston-super-Mare, United Kingdom

Need reccomendations

Hiya everyone!! I'm not really sure if this is where I need to post, but I am looking to rent out my property in Le Lavandou, France. I'm struggling to find someone able to manage the property from there, like pool maintenance, housekeeping and meeting the customers. How do hosts usually find people to do this? It's a minefield!!!! 

2 Replies 2
Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

Bon Jour @Danielle1110 and welcome to ABB CC from across the miles in Auckland New Zealand where hopefully we will have our Bastille Day celebrations this year.

@Dale711

Is this something you can help guide Danielle through?

@Danielle1110if you search through your local listings you may be able to network with some one who undertaking a similar role for others.

Alternatively you can always see if you recognise any of the listings in the neighbourhood, door knock and introduce yourself and explain what you are after or try send them an "Enquiry" msg

to contact them.

It's always great to network with other ABB users in one's region

All the best

Dale711
Level 10
Paris, France

@Danielle1110   

Please do send me your property full address , photos, accommodations detail in Le Levandou, to my private message.

I will happy assist to you to contact the local agent and others be your Co Host and change within your budget.

You can also post it in the France Community Center by the link below to get more Co host attention,

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Community-Center-FR/ct-p/community-center-fr

Thank you @Helen427