New Host in Lake Havasu AZ

Mollie14
Level 2
Temple City, CA

New Host in Lake Havasu AZ

Hi I am looking for a property manager, cleaner and pool man for my house in Havasu. Any and all references or recommendations are appreciated!!

6 Replies 6

Thank you!! I will look for that!!

Hi Mollie, 
I just posted in the discussion page in regards to being available as a co-host / property manager. Would love to chat about what your needs are and how I can be of assistance! 

Diana1829
Level 2
Ramona, CA

Hi mollie

if you hire a property manager, they likely will have a List of service people that they use. I also host a house in Lake Havasu city.  My pool service is with Jack & Teri at (928) 733-7757. I can’t say enough good things about them and their work ethic is above standards.

Sam4395
Level 3
Lafayette, CO

Try looking for cleaners on turnoverbnb. I found cleaners there a few years back and they have become a lifeline to my out of state properties. I haven't needed to find an official property manager because the professionalism and the willingness of the cleaners that I connected with. 

Jill513
Level 1
Lake Havasu City, AZ

Hello my name is Jill and I am a super Host here in Havasu. I rent one room in my house. If your looking for help I have time to work with you on your place here. 
You Reach me at **[Contact details removed - Community Center Guidelines

Joshua677
Level 2
Arizona, United States

Hi @Jill513