New Host in Lake Havasu AZ

in
Temple City, CA
Level 2

Hi I am looking for a property manager, cleaner and pool man for my house in Havasu. Any and all references or recommendations are appreciated!!

5 Replies

Re: New Host in Lake Havasu AZ

in
Los Angeles, CA
Level 10

Hi, best to search in discussion groups in and around the area in question. The Community Center features guests from all around the world so finding someone who also hosts in the area in question who can answer your concern is few and far between.

in
Temple City, CA
Level 2

Thank you!! I will look for that!!

in
Phoenix, AZ
Level 1

Hi Mollie, 
I just posted in the discussion page in regards to being available as a co-host / property manager. Would love to chat about what your needs are and how I can be of assistance! 

in
Ramona, CA
Level 2

Hi mollie

if you hire a property manager, they likely will have a List of service people that they use. I also host a house in Lake Havasu city.  My pool service is with Jack & Teri at (928) 733-7757. I can’t say enough good things about them and their work ethic is above standards.

in
Lafayette, CO
Level 3

Try looking for cleaners on turnoverbnb. I found cleaners there a few years back and they have become a lifeline to my out of state properties. I haven't needed to find an official property manager because the professionalism and the willingness of the cleaners that I connected with.