Phoenix, AZ Property Management

Amber538
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Phoenix, AZ Property Management

Hi everyone!

I am looking to list my 4-bedroom property in Phoenix, but I will not be permanently in the city as I currently live in Mexico City now. I was initially looking to do long-term leased rentals, but I'm thinking I may have more success with listing on Airbnb. Could someone weigh in on this who has potentially done both?

Does anyone have any property management companies or services that they can recommend? I'm a little nervous about doing so because I know it'll need to be someone both reliable and professional in my absence. My property is in the 85008 district near lower arcadia, about 7 minutes from the airport.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you! 

10 Replies 10
Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi there @Amber538, have you tried checking the groups here? https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Get-Local/ct-p/en_clubs

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Chris15234
Level 2
Arizona, United States

I’ve done both and would be happy to speak with you about it. 

Thomas2405
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

My company actually does property management of this very type. Would be happy to discuss further.

Hi, I'm looking for a local property manager for Airbnb in Phoenix.

Bedawi0
Level 1
Arizona, United States

Hello @Amber538! We hope you are doing great! We would love to work with you. We are currently Airbnb hosts in Phoenix, Tempe, and Yuma. Look us up under the name of Bedawi and you will our reviews from our wonderful guests! 

Try to contact with Mark Brower property management in Phoenix . Visit their website for the contact information.

So far I've had a positive experience dealing with them especially for their price!

That's good to know for my oroperty do they do mid and long terms as well? The company I use on the ground us semi useless

Tarryn-Jayne0
Level 2
Durban, South Africa

Amber I am a VA property manager hosting units in Phoenix and California from South Africa. I'd be happy to help you with your properties in a co host capacity, and the advantage of this is it won't cost you a lot because of our exchange rate.  I charge an hour or a flat fee and I have some room to take on new properties. Send me a response if you're interested. I have great reviews and references 

Helen744
Level 10
Victoria, Australia

@Amber538 I suggest a couple of dos and donts Amber.Firstly do all the set up yourself and become familiar with how Airbnb works ,all you should be needing is a cohost,paid, and or a cleaning company.Be aware that all monies are paid to you and all costs flow from this and this is vital for tax benefits and costs that all details are available. Everyone else will be an empolyee. This is not always a viable situation especially if you are not nearby to oversee everything. The person who says it can be done from a distance really does not have a clue. Unless you are an experienced host then I suggest a long term rental ,possibly furnished and overseen by a real estate property manager would be more suitable. Speak to some professional realtors as those who advertise as wanting to be co hosts are often very inexperienced ,very young and without insurance of any kind or proven ability. ... H

Jeremy561
Level 2
Phoenix, AZ

Hi Amber, my name is Jeremy and I am a Super Host that was awarded Guest Favorite by Airbnb for my properties.  My team can help maximize returns and effectively manage your local Airbnb property. We are a full service 24/7 management company that provides the following services:

House Cleaning

Yard Maintenance

Pool/Hot Tub Maintenance

24/7 Guest Communication Support

GC Remodels/Renovations

Creating/Updating Guidebooks

Local Tour Experience Concierge 

Direct Bookings

You can reach me directly with the information below: 

Jeremy **

**[Personal details removed in line with the Community Center Guidelines due to safety reasons]