Please critique our new listing

Answered!

Please critique our new listing

Sybe_0-1663673822156.png

Hello, we are new to hosting and would love any assistance, advice and suggestions on our listing (we have never listed our house before).  We appreciate any help and thank you for your time, cheers Jayne

https://www.airbnb.com.au/rooms/711844114253087162?check_in=2022-10-14&check_out=2022-10-16&federate...

11 Replies 11
Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Jayne234 

The title is not inspiring need to do some thing with that,

I put together a description for you, let me know what you think

Cowes, Phillip Island's commercial hub, is an ideal base to soak up the Island's seaside holiday vibe, as it has Victoria's only north-facing beaches!

Cowes is bustling during the holiday season as visitors and locals alike enjoy the buzzing cafes, waterfront restaurants, boutique shops, and ocean views.

Cowes main beach is a great place to spend an afternoon swimming and participating in water activities on the foreshore. As the holiday season approaches, come down for breakfast, brunch, or lunch at one of our many modern eateries, such as the Waterboy Cafe, M&O Cafe and Tapas, and G'Day Tiger.

At night, the summer mood is in full swing, with restaurants quickly filling up, including popular eateries like Pinos and Bani's Restaurant.

Thank you so much, this is awesome and I really appreciate your guidance.  Cheers Jayne

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Jayne234 

I think I made a new title for you, maybe to long hey?

Take advantage of the space provided by a four-bedroom house with a large private back yard. Relax on the balcony facing north.

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Jayne234 

I meant to say to your change your lead photo

OK, like an inside shot maybe?

Sudsrung0
Level 10
Rawai, Thailand

@Jayne234 

If you can afford it, professional photo's work wonders, if you know anybody does for real estate they are the guys to get, or just take a load like views from your front door, and di you know there is certain time of the day when it's best to take photo's

Gwen386
Level 10
Lusby, MD

@Jayne234 Very beautiful home. I love it. 

Two safety issues:

Since children are allowed, and this is for senior people too, it looks like there is no railing around the patio. Someone could really get hurt if they take a tumble off the edge. 

Remove the small circular rug in the living area. That’s a tripping hazard. 

Other things:

I would remove blankets from bed and store them in linen closet. If they don’t use them, that’s added laundry because you won’t know if they’ve been used or not. However, if guest want, they can either retrieve them or ask for blankets if needed. 

I would only have one bottle of soap/lotion displayed on bathroom sink. Extra bottles can be stored in bathroom cabinet. 

Keep in mind that white furniture and kids don’t mix. Be prepared for stains and crumbs. 

@Gwen386 

Kids and food running around the house then the complain about ants and mice, thats one of the reasons I dont put TV's in bedrooms because they will eat and drink in the bed, I even tell them dont take a can of coke to bed with you it will be covered in ants in the morning,

Thanks Gwen, I really appreciate your feedback.  A rail will go up shortly, but good pick up, as with the rug.  The blankets were out for photos but agree will keep them stored when guests stay.  Great suggestion for bottles as well, thank you for spending time to review, what an awesome community!  Cheers Jayne

Sybe
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
Terneuzen, Netherlands

@Jayne234 Welcome to Airbnb and to the Community Center! 😃

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

@Jayne234 

Amazing job!

The only thing I suggest is hiring a professional photographer.

Good luck!