Port Charlotte, FL

Answered!

Port Charlotte, FL

Is there a host in Port Charlotte that I might speak with.  Starting up and have a lot of questions.  Sooo confusing. Thank you

1 Best Answer
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Linda3671 

At the start, it is indeed a lot of information to put together.

you can start your listing and familiarize yourself slowly with all the features, one by one and play with the site or the sois as a potential host.

your add will not be visible to other until you activate it. I personally add an add for 4 years before it really went live. And to understand each section, I was reading other AirBNB listing to see how other people would complete it.

You can also find host close by you by visiting your local Host Clubs. 😊

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Discussions-locales/ct-p/en_clubs

hosting on AirBNB is not easy but it is fun and rewarding when you get great guest

it is also very stressful when the visitors are stealing or breaking your valuable property or when they disrupt the neighborhood.

Good luck 

Annie

View Best Answer in original post

3 Replies 3
Annie1372
Level 10
Montreal, Canada

@Linda3671 

At the start, it is indeed a lot of information to put together.

you can start your listing and familiarize yourself slowly with all the features, one by one and play with the site or the sois as a potential host.

your add will not be visible to other until you activate it. I personally add an add for 4 years before it really went live. And to understand each section, I was reading other AirBNB listing to see how other people would complete it.

You can also find host close by you by visiting your local Host Clubs. 😊

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Discussions-locales/ct-p/en_clubs

hosting on AirBNB is not easy but it is fun and rewarding when you get great guest

it is also very stressful when the visitors are stealing or breaking your valuable property or when they disrupt the neighborhood.

Good luck 

Annie

Hey Linda,  I am a home cleaner ! If your looking for someone to take care of the cleaning and doing laundry I would love to help! I own Raes Cleaning services and I'm also insured! 

Hi Linda I too am a new startup, but I’ve manage to activate my listing and already have booking reservations. Do you have any cleaning companies in your area that you can recommend? Thanks