I have a 29 day guest coming

And also a 3 month guest coming.

How should I prepare for them?

All advice is welcome 😊 

5 Replies 5
Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

well, they booked the same listing with the same amenities as others who stay shorter. So, you don't have to offer anything more except a vacuum cleaner, mop and some cleaning products for the kitchen and bathroom bc they will clean by themselves during their stay. Or, you can offer 1x weekly a light cleaning and fresh sheets and towels if you want to keep an eye on your property. Usually, guests who stay more than a week buy toilet paper, garbage bags etc... by themselves.

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.

@Syrtara0   For things that will run out, such as toilet paper and detergent, you can tell the guests in advance that you've prepared them a starter pack, so they don't arrive assuming there'll be stock for their whole stay (a common mistake).

Depending on how it works in your area, the guests might need a briefing on the trash collection dates and any scheduled maintenance. Other than that, it's mostly the same as your short stay routine.

Thanks so much for the feedback, I appreciate it.

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

I include regular cleans for long term stays to keep an eye on the property and make sure that it doesn't need a massive end of guest clean at the end of the stay @Syrtara0